Thursday, May 6, 2010

It Takes me So Long Just To Figure Out What I'm Going To Post

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the AIDS Foundation of Chicago's 25th Anniversary Gala held at The Hilton on Michigan Ave. I've done some work for the foundation in the past, and can honestly say no organization throws a classier party. Obviously their goals are quite serious, but when they let loose they go all out. For instance, the entertainment at this particular party was provided my none other than The Bangles.

AIDSFOUNDATIONGALA2526.jpg

Oh Susanna...

AIDSFOUNDATIONGALA2579.jpg

The did the Big Star cover, I swooned. The played Eternal Flame, I melted.

AIDSFOUNDATIONGALA2570.jpg

Check out more photos from the night over at Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. This is too awesome for words. I wanted to be Susanna Hoffs when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am immensely jealous that you got to see Eternal Flame live!!!!

    Susanna hasn't aged a day. Do you think she's a vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, it was pretty damn awesome. Scott, she just may be. She, at the very least, must keep the same life regime as Prince.

    ReplyDelete