Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pleasant Enough All the Same, January 31, 2009

Maybe because it was a matinee performance of 'The Wild Duck,' and maybe because, for Chicagoans' twisted standards anyway, the sunny, mid-thirty degree weather felt really good, but the zeitgeist of The Court Theatre lobby on Saturday afternoon was blithe and welcoming. You could sense that people felt really good (except Stefano, who was "sick" from being out too late the night before). This made for some great portrait-making-opportunities. Here's a few that I don't feel I screwed up too badly:


131, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




132, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




139, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.



See the rest of the photos I've taken for project here. See a photo I wish I'd taken here.

No comments:

Post a Comment