Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Boy with The Pylon in his Side

The other night I saw this kid inexplicably traveling with Pylon on the El. What was he doing with that thing? What were his intentions? Teenage boys paired with construction equipment is almost never a good combination. It reminded me of a time in High School when my brother and I, inexplicably, had a road block sign in our bedroom. We thought it was hilarious. What was so cool about this kid though was that he was traveling on Public Transportation with this thing! Jealous of his sense of adventure I pulled my camera out and took some shots and attempted to capture this youthful scene. The kids, man, always will be cooler than an old square like me.

Pylon Boy 1
Pylon Boy 1, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.



Pylon Boy 2
Pylon Boy 2, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




Pylon Boy 4, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment