Friday, January 23, 2009

Pleasant Enough All the Same, January 22, 2009

Here's some shots from Thursday night at the MCA. The first image actually has four portraits in one (bonus!), while the second is becoming a sort of standard for me, as far as framing a head-shot goes. Whenever I see someone waiting near the stairway I try and get a clear photo of them, mainly because of the lines and angles that present themselves, so when a subject as interesting as the woman in the third shot is standing in that spot I don't even have to think--I just point and shoot and hope that she doesn't point at me and hit me with her purse. View the entire set, thus far, here.


60, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




59, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.






57, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment