Monday, January 26, 2009

Pleasant Enough All The Same, January 25, 2009

With Sunday's matinee performance, week 2 of the portrait project came to a close. Besides it being the first time I was at the museum photographing daytime attendees of 'The Wild Duck,' it also was the first time where I tried to shoot at least half of my portraits from the hip, not looking through the viewfinder of my camera. This is what nerd photographers like myself would consider "cutting loose," or "getting wild." I know, I know, I should really try and calm down. If you would like to see the multifarious results, click on these here words.


84, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




89, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




81, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.



Here's how the installation looks, 90 framed-photos-strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment