Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pleasant Enough All the Same, January 23, 2009

It seems more and more attendees who are coming to 'The Wild Duck' know about my little photo project before they get to the Court Theatre (I think the project may be mentioned in the email that goes out to members), so it's becoming increasingly more difficult to capture people off guard, so to speak. I'm surely not trying to hide while I make my photos, but I also don't want the subjects to be aware that I'm taking the picture, while I'm taking it, if that makes any dang sense at all. Anyhow, here's some that I think turned out well from Friday night. As always, see the entire set here. Also, if you're in the area of the MCA and you'd like to come down and see the installation let me know and I can suggest a good time to come. If you're lucky you can witness, fist hand, Stefano and I arguing over in what order we should hang the pictures.



67, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




74, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.





78, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.




77, originally uploaded by Christopher Hiltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment